- The MNLA Career Fair at the Green Industry Winter Forum is open to all companies who deal with any aspect of the green industry. Early registration on or before December 10, 2016 is $275/MNLA members, $375/non-members and regular registration on or before January 6, 2017 is $350/MNLA members, $450/non-members. This fee MUST accompany the registration form.
- Each purchased space includes one 6' x 30" skirted table with one chair provided.
- Pre-fabricated displays are permissible only if they do not encroach on neighboring displays.
- Job descriptions and company literature are recommended.
- The booth should be manned at all times. One of the purposes of this fair is to improve communication and
understanding between students, educators and the industry.
- Industry participants will receive a 2017 MNLA directory; and an electronic listing of attendees.
- Registration ends January 6, 2017. MNLA members will be given priority on booth space. If any space
remains after this date; we will fill requests on a first come first pay basis. There will be a $100.00 late fee added to the booth registration.
If you cannot attend the Career Fair and the Green Industry Winter Forum, but would like to reach potential employees, mark the "No" box on the registration form and complete the form as required
(return to the MNLA office by January 6, 2017). The information provided on the registration form is included in a directory of employers distributed to interested
job seekers. Copies will also be sent to the
horticulture departments of Massachusetts High Schools, Community Colleges and Universities.
If you have questions, please contact the
Massachusetts Nursery & Landscape Association at
(413) 369-4731 or email us.