Kerry will show you ...
- The superhero perennials that provide profound color month after month
- Low-maintenance and low input plants anyone can take care of
- Plants that support pollinators and wildlife (without looking too "wild")
- What to grow in zones 3 to 8 - there's something for everyone!
This webinar is offered live to the first 500 registrants for only $7! It will also be available for purchase after the event for $9.
You'll also get ...
- Detailed lecture notes (you'll receive them before the webinar so you can easily take your own notes).
- A form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions during the webinar.
- A free replay that you can watch as many times as you want.
- AND, you'll be entered into a drawing for a chance to win some terrific door prizes.
This brand new presentation – Radical Perennials: Nonstop Color! No-Fuss! Environmentally Responsible! – showcases superhero perennials that provide profound color through flowers and/or leaves month after month. And, these hand-turners are low-maintenance and low input, meaning they don’t require excessive water, fertilizer or other pampering. These ‘do-gooders’ not only get an A from us for their fabulous performance, but also thankful nods of approval from happy pollinators and other treasured wildlife. Plants will range in hardiness from Zones 3 to 8.
The webinar also includes detailed lecture notes that you will receive before the webinar to complement the presentation.
Included in this supplement will be a form for Master Gardeners and Landscape Architects to fill out and submit for continuing education credit hour approval.
Plus participants will have the opportunity to send in questions during the webinar. Depending on the number of questions, these will either be answered at the end of the presentation or emailed to all participants afterwards with answers.
You do not need to be present for the live webinar on October 27 at 2:00 p.m. All participants will receive a download link for the lecture following the presentation. That way you can watch and listen to it at your convenience and replay all or parts of it on demand.
All participants will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win some terrific door prizes. If you are a winner, the gift will be mailed to you.
It’s almost like you’re attending one of my lectures held at venues across at the Northeast and Midwest, actually you are! Just virtually. I will be talking with you live – in the corner of your screen as I teach through the slides.
The registration fee for this webinar lecture is $7.