Down to Earth Summer Conference
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Norfolk County Agricultural High School
400 Main Street
Walpole, Massachusetts 02081
Walk ins are welcome—credit card, checks & cash accepted. Registration opens at 8AM—see you there!!
Down to Earth Summer Conference & Trade Show—a one stop CREDIT location
- 2 MCH
- 1 MCLP
- 4 NOFA AOLCP
- 1 ISA for Brazee (CA, BCMA - Science, Utility Specialist, TW Climber & Aerial Lift, Municipal Specialist)
Attendee pricing as follows
$75.00 Member/MCH pricing
Special rate for Students & Educators (not subject to Platinum & Gold discounts).
$30.00 Student & Educator *Must be full time
Exhibitor & Sponsor Information as follows
- 10x10 Exhibit (Includes 1 registration)
- Equipment Demo—10x20 (includes 1 registration)
- Non Profit or Educational —10x10 (includes 1 registration)
- Registration/Breakfast Sponsor (4 available)
- Breakout Session Sponsor (8 available)
- Keynote Sponsor (4 available)
- Lunch Sponsor (2 available)
- Afternoon Network Sponsor (1 available)
All Summer Conference sponsors receive logo on signage and conference materials. Summer Conference sponsors supporting for $500 or more receive one (1) free registration.
For additional information regarding exhibitors and sponsors, please download the exhibitor information pdf. To register as an exhibitor or sponsor, click the register link towards the top of this page or download a pdf to submit via postal mail.
DISCLAIMER: Although every reasonable effort is made to provide the speakers, topics, and sessions listed, some changes or substitutions may occur. Speakers and sessions are subject to cancellation or change up to and including the day the session(s) are scheduled to be held. Changes or cancellations are made at the discretion of MNLA and may be done without notifying attendees. If sessions are changed or canceled no refunds should be expected. Submission of the registration form acknowledges acceptance of this provision.
« Go to Upcoming Event List