Spring Kickoff for Landscapers
Thursday, March 31, 2016
9:00 AM – 3:30 PM
50 Rosebrook Place
Wareham, Massachusetts 02571
Phone: 781-891-0650 ext.12
- Including Green Infrastructure Practices in the Landscape
- Establishing a Wildflower Meadow in the Landscape
- Disease Management for Low Input Landscapes
- Managing Weeds Sustainably in the Landscape
- Landscaping with Native Plants
More and more people are getting interested in sustainable landscapes. This program will address topics that will appeal to landscapers and anyone interested in sustainable landscape management. Come join us to learn ways to make your landscape business greener and more sustainable.
$85/person, $76 for 3 or more from the same company. Lunch included in registration fee.
Two pesticide contact hours for categories 29, 36, and Applicators License. Association credits: 1 ISA, 1 MCA, MCH, 2 MCLP, 4 AOLCP, AND 4.5 SAF.
Register online or for more information, contact Geoffrey Njue, UMass Waltham Center, 781-891-0650 ext.12
« Go to Upcoming Event List