Benefits of MNLA Membership
As a member of the Massachusetts Nursery and Landscape Association, you are part of the largest green industry networking vehicle in Massachusetts. We are a statewide association dedicated to advancing the interests of green industry professionals. Your membership dues help MNLA provide the following benefits to you and your green industry colleagues.
Professionalism & Networking
- Distinction as a professional within the industry; meet the best of the best.
- Access to an “at your fingertips” network of fellow professionals through the MNLA Directory.
- Opportunity for online marketing and branding through MNLA websites.
- Networking at MNLA’s annual Great Ideas Summer conference and MNLA Annual Meeting Luncheon.
- Connection to MNLA as one of the four major New England Grows sponsors.
- MNLA product line, Grow with a Pro fertilizers and grass seeds.
- MNLA Woody Plants Pocket Guide. • MNLA Hometown Guide marketing piece.
- Comprehensive Farm Family Insurance program.
- Plants for Outdoor Living marketing publications.
- Member plaques to display your professionalism to your customers.
- New! MNLA Travel Page links you to some of the best travel price points available on the Internet.
- Promotional material, hats, and shirts, to show your clients your professionalism.
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities to promote your business.
Knowledge & Awareness
- New England Economic Impact Study – $4.6 billion and growing.
- Subscription to MNLA’s new comprehensive magazine, pro|grow|news.
- Invitations to join great industry related seminars as a volunteer leader.
- Access to the National Plant Diagnostic Network.
- Massachusetts-certified Horticul- turist Program (MCH), a compre- hensive program promoting high ethical standards, increased professional skills, and continuing education in horticulture.
- Special listings and designations as Mass Certified Horticulturists.
- MCH Day Luncheon and Outing.
Education & Training
- Foundation for Educational Excellence Scholarship Program, a registered 501c(3) charitable organization dedicated to providing educational support for young people pursuing careers in the green industry.
- Twilight Meetings, which highlight new and important topics that matter to your business success.
- UMass Extension Partnership with the leading edge educators in the industry.
- Access to the UMass Extension Green School to keep you and your employees at the top of your game.
- Lobbying / legislative efforts and strong working relationships with key legislators from the Depart- ment of Agriculture and others.
- Representation on key horticultural issues including invasive species management.
- MNLA Day on the Hill.
- Membership to the ANLA Lighthouse Program, a political educational grassroots network which keeps you abreast of current and timely government changes.